My lab unity connection vmware only has 38gb hd assigned (limited disk
space unfortunately). It only has 3 mailboxes setup with no messages in
it and yet I am getting 95% disk space full alerts in RTMT (common usage
partition full) which means I can't leave voicemail to users for testing
purpose. I have deleted some log/traces files but not good.

Does anyone know how to clear disk space in unity connection 7.x?