If you are waiting for more labs to come out, I twisted lab5 around to add the
following.  You still have to meet all the requirements of all the questions in
that MOC Lab:

1.  Optimize the number of configured objects.  I think I got route patterns
down to 5 or 6.   Didn't feel like moving the 3 emergency route patterns.  So
the number can be less.

2.  Then added in AAR for all sites.  One route pattern (6 or 7 total now,) one
AAR group.  Remember to keep everything working that is supposed to work in AAR
mode.

3.  Then added in TEHO for all sites according to how the SRND discusses.  One
RP per site.  You decide on the TEHO method.  Keep in mind 3 sites might be 100.

I might move the QoS from the FRF.12 over to MLP and keep RSVP working (putting
both serial links in the mlp bundle.)  Something is funny with the equal cost
paths anyways.  Maybe turning off cef would balance it better.

Feel free to post your own topics.