Van: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] Namens Jeff Garvas
Verzonden: vrijdag 30 oktober 2009 7:05
Aan: OSL Group
Onderwerp: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Cisco Telephony OS / VMWare ESXi

I think I'm missing something obvious but I can't find anything with google
that gives this one away. Has anyone successfully loaded Cisco Telephony OS for
uccx in vmware ESXi without installing it on an actual MCS server first and
creating a image?   I'm using the HP 2003.1.1 disk, but I'm installing on a
simple Intel CPU box.

I built a 80gb partition, 3.7gb of memory, and I keep getting this error early
in the install:   "The installation program has determined that this server is
not supported by this media"

What is the best way to install the OS on a generic ESXi machine?