From: Daniel Rodriguez <drodrig...@fidelus.com>
To: Girard, Jeffrey COL MIL USA; 'ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com'
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Fri Oct 30 20:13:39 2009
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Vol 1 Lab 5.8 Testing failover to MGCP

Jeff - not really sure how the voice-port up/down status would affect the SIP
trunk from CUCMs perspective though. It should be purely IP end to end unless
you're hairpinning to TDM. Sorry I don't have the lab in front of me, maybe
there's something I'm missing in terms of configs or task requirements, but
good to hear you got it working.