From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Porter
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 5:21 PM
To: 'ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com'
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPExpert - Chock up Another Winner!

Thanks IPExpert,

I just got the news that I PASSED the Lab yesterday.  Pulled number
25730!!!

Everyone out there that is studying IPExpert Materials, keep on
truckin', you'll get your day.

I know everyone wants to know about preparation, well when you get to
the point of completing the Volume 2 labs in about 7 hours, you should
be in pretty good shape.  Also, all I can say is, over 10,000 Cisco IP
Phones deployed, 26 CUCM Clusters deployed (version 3.3 through 7.1.3a),
with Unity (version 4.0 through 7.0), Unity Connections (1.2 through
7.1.3a), CUE (all versions), IPCC/UCCX (version 4.0 through 7.0,
Presence versions 7.0 and 7.1.3a), Emergency Responder (version 1.3
through 7.0), etc...Basically, I'm saying you cannot beat real-world
experience along with the excellent practice labs from IPExpert.  People
have been saying for years that the Lab was also so far out in the "not
Real-world" land that it is unfair, well, I can truthfully say that the
Lab is not that far away from real-world now and I personally think the
two will completely intersect in the very near future, especially with
Fully compliant E.164 providers now on the scene.  For instance, I just
turned up a SIP trunk with Level 3 communications that sends all calling
and called party numbers in + format and demands that outbound calls do
the same!!!!

Anyway, Thanks again IPExpert for the awesome training materials and
everyone, keep pounding away and you'll get a number too...

Thanks,

Kevin Porter

Kevin S. Porter
Systems Engineer

kpor...@netelligent.com <mailto:kpor...@netelligent.com>

(p) 314.392.6921
(f) 314.392.5421

  <http://www.netelligent.com/>

This transmission and any attached files are privileged, confidential or
otherwise the exclusive property of the intended recipient or
Netelligent Corporation. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information
contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please contact us
immediately by responding to this message or by telephone (314-392-6900)
and promptly destroy the original transmission and its attachments.

<<image001.gif>>