Does anyone know how the drop-through can be implemented in this situation?
The PG says that the service is *service aa-drop*, but this command does not
exist;

*P1-BR2-VG(config-app)#service ?
  dsapp
  ipsla-responder
  clid_authen
  clid_col_npw_npw
  AFW_THIRD_PARTY_CC
  queue
  CALLIndSs_SErviCe
  CTAPP
  clid_authen_col_npw
  fax_hop_on
  aa
  ipsla-testcall
  app-b-acd-aa
  clid_authen_npw
  session
  app-b-acd
  clid_authen_collect
  clid_col_npw_3
  WORD                 Name of the service/package*

Confusing.

--
-Shikamaru