I'm working through configuring BACD.  I have it working but I've got some
questions.

1) When I apply the following syntax;

*application
service queue flash:bacdprompts/app-b-acd-2.1.2.2.tcl
param number-of-hunt-grps 2
param aa-hunt2 3210
param aa-hunt3 3003
param queue-len 15
param queue-manager-debugs 1
!
service aa flash:bacdprompts/app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl
paramspace english index 1
paramspace english language en
paramspace english location flash:bacdprompts/
param service-name queue
param handoff-string aa
param aa-pilot 3500
param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au
param number-of-hunt-grps 2
param dial-by-extension-option 1
param second-greeting-time 60
param call-retry-timer 15
param max-time-call-retry 700
param max-time-vm-retry 2
param voice-mail 3600*

I get the following kinds of errors

*parameter call-retry-timer has not been registered under aa namespace*
It still seems to work, but am wondering if this is normal.

2) I'm trying to remember where the specific location of the *Cisco Unified
CME B-ACD and Tcl Call-Handling Applications* document (used to copy and
modify the BACD syntax.)  Can't seem to find it.  Does anyone know if it has
been moved?  I'd like to know where I can count on finding it for the lab.

3) The PG's solution for the problem is a little different then the one
mentioned in the ILT course (it includes *service aa-drop*)  My notes from
class shows that we didn't configure that piece.  Will the above syntax
fullfill the requirments of the question?
--
-Shikamaru