Since this deadline has passed, should I assume that my account is the only
one that still doesn't work?

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Drew LePla
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 2:54 PM
To: ccie...@onlinestudylist.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com;
ccie_secur...@onlinestudylist.com; ccie...@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Attention IPexpert Members

Attention IPexpert Members,

     As most of you are aware, we launched a new website on Friday (December
4th). The new website is tightly integrated with our Salesforce account
structure, therefore in order to better support our client base, we've
changed the login method that needs to be followed when accessing your
IPexpert Members Account.

     We are currently in the process of cutting over all accounts.  This new
solution will be effective and in place no later than Tuesday, December 8th,
at noon EST.  The process to login will be as follows:

1.       Visit the www.ipexpert.com website, click on "Client Login"

2.       On the left side of the page, you will find a "Current Customers"
area with "Email / Username" and "Password", enter your CURRENT username and
password.

3.       You will then be walked through an Account Migration process. Your
FileOpen login and Members Login will be converted to your email address and
your password of choice upon confirming your email address on file.

     If you have any issues or problems, please contact supp...@ipexpert.com
or call at +1.810.326.1444.

Regards,

Drew LePla - COMP TIA A+, CCNA - IPexpert

Lead Technical Support Engineer

Mailto: dle...@ipexpert.com

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 204

Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat

eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S,
Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service
Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United
States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com