Gang -

I can apologize again for this inconvenience, but will it really calm all of you down for the next few hours until this MASSIVE OVERHAUL is completed? This has taken longer than anticipated by my web team, but we've implemented features to allow for easier access to files, a faster system and a few other perks (order tracking, etc). I, personaly, am not happy about this either - but at this point - we're extremely close to being completed, and I'm sure people will be happy with the outcome. We didnt anticipate a few code issues that we've encountered during this migration, but we're almost completed I CAN tell you that our R&S Volume 2 is completed and Volume 3 is 2 labs shy of being done. Our Security Volume 1 and 2 is each a lab short of being completed and our Volume 1 Voice workbook received quite a few tweaks as Vik completed the Walk-Through Videos and found a few errors (and updated / added a little bit of content). Once the file access is restored - these files will be added to your accounts.

Regarding the Walk-Through Video Tutorials - if you purchased them in the past they will be given to you per our guarantee, however, the Volume 1 Walk-Through Video Tutorials are a new product and have never been sold / purchased - so there will be a fee associated with that DVD series (if you are interested in purchasing it).

We do apologize for this inconvenience, but I ask for some slack here. We've been working dilligently for the past 12 months to create new (free) content for all of you and make our offerings more complete, professional and add additional features. I, and my Instructors (and Developers) have continously worked 12 hour days rewriting / recreating this massive amount of material - and it's a bit disappointing to hear these complaints. I do understand the pressure of preparing for your Lab, I did that 10 years ago, but your files / login access will be available very, very soon. Come on - haven't any of you ever took a router down or caused the network to become unavailable? -grin- (kidding of course!).

Please hang tight. My Web team is telling me we're just a few hours away from being completed - and they, and the support team, are working as fast as possible adding files, etc. The more calls, emails and live chats they receive asking about the status - the longer it's going to take them to finish this up.

Thanks for your patience!,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S, Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com.