Jeff,

If you telnet to the 2511 and console onto the router and then session into
the cue you can do this:

Ctrl-shift-6 x [to 2511]
Ctrl-shift-6 ctrl-shift-6 x [to router]

Ip unnumbered cmd will work unless the chosen interface is not correctly
configured. Is the interface line protocol down? (sh ip int br). Does
fa0/0.400 exist with the ip 10.10.202.1? Are you meant to be using vlan400?

Check out the ip assigned to fa0/0.400 and ensure it is pingable.

If your CUE is "stuck" then from the router ser ser 0/0 reset (last resort).

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890
Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S,
Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service
Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United
States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities <http://www.ipexpert.com/communities>  and our
public website at www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com> .