OSL ;)
Wishing you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

It's not the glow you feel when snow appears,
It's not the Christmas card you've sent for years,
Not the joyful sound when sleigh bells ring,
Or the merry songs children sing.

The little things you do on Christmas Day
Will not bring back the friend you've turned away.
So may I suggest the secret of Christmas
Is not the things you do at Christmas time,
But the little things you do all year through.

Merry Christmas & A Happy new year!

Cheers,
Mustafa

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 12:27 AM, Vik Malhi <vma...@ipexpert.com> wrote:

> Merry Christmas Jeff, Cris and everybody else on this list. I'm very
> disturbed at the lack of activity on OSL today. Where is the
> commitment guys ;-)
>
> Vik Malhi - CCIE#13890
> Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert Inc
>
> Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
> Fax: +1.810.454.0130
> Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com
>
> Join IPexpert's Free CCIE Peer Groups & Study Communities at
> www.IPexpert.com/communities
>
> On Dec 25, 2009, at 3:16 PM, "Jeffrey W. Hall" <layer8...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas today!
> >
> > Jeff

> > For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training,
> > please visit www.ipexpert.com

*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *Mustafa Golam,'.'`,.
Email  : mustafa.go...@gmail.com
GSM: +88-0167-2977-483/+234-(7060460120)
Facebook   : http://www.facebook.com/mustafa.golam
LinkedIn     : http://www.linkedin.com/in/mustafagolam