Hi All,

I have CUCM 7.x with unity connection 7.x and wanted to achive the below.

I have a CTI route point for a main number say 36XX with time of day routing
configured.When callers call in the normal business hours ,i would like to
send it to the opening greeting call handlers with our custom recording with
caller input.In the normal business hours i would like to send it to the
after hours greeting and take a message from the caller.

The problem am facing is how to configure the call routing rules in unity
connection to achive this.Same forwarding number 36xx to two call handlers.

Any help will be greatly appericiated.

Regards,
Simah.