Will appreciate if someone had done it before or can shed some light on
this-

I need to configure CUPC client / Desk Phone for Voice, Video, IM and email.
My understnading /Qs are :

1. Have AD integration with CUCM 7X
2. Have MS Exchange - where it's to be integrated into CUPC ?
3. For IM what all needs to be done ?
4. For Video I understand I will need VT adavantage camera with phone ?

Or any thing else I am missing here basically I am looking for an overview
of integrations of above items to make voice, video, IM and email work from
CUPC.

Thanks // AK