It depends when you purchased and what price you paid.

As you see - the price went up, slightly and there will be no discounts due to the massive amounts of content, support and freebies included.

You WILL have access to the free OEQ eBook and also access to our vLectures and Ask the Expert sessions, but the racktime won't be given out. However, if you contact your Training Advisor I'm sure they will work out a deal on racktime.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand, Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification (s) with training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com.