Hi:

This is really a bad new...

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:11:02 +0200
From: pauld.kru...@gmail.com
To: mthompson...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; bcarr...@ipexpert.com; nra...@gmail.com;
tsc...@ipexpert.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] [OSL | CCIE_RS] [OSL | CCIE_Security] Great New
Offers from IPexpert

Hi Mike,

While your logic seems air-tight, I just want to let you guys know that you
shouldn't count on the OEQ's giving you 21 points anymore. They've changed it
to 4 points only. At least for the Voice Lab. I can't vouch for the other
tracks. But! It is still mandatory pass this section to pass the lab. Even if
it is only 4 points. If you fail this and get full 96 points from the lab, you
still fail.

Keep that in mind. It's an important bit to know, as it makes the test harder.
I had my second attempt at the end of Jan, and this was implemented already.
Third attempt: Aug/Sep.