ahh..yes very good point... I have been moving away from the "new school"
routing methods lately because of some of the flexibility issues I have ran
into while using it.

For instance ANI manipulation based on the type of call.

I do prefer sticking to the "old school" routing method if possible, but I
will play around with the called party transformations on the gateway.

Thanks Randall !!

Mike Brooks
CCIE#16027 (R&S)