With multicast I've no problem to hear the music... this is way I said that it
is a strange issue

thanks

From: jason.aar...@us.didata.com
To: gorr...@hotmail.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:10:53 -0400
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CME unitcast MOH

Check your file size compared to mine below, try testing with multicast as well
just to verify.

Telephony-service
moh music-on-hold.au
multicast moh 239.1.1.10 port 16384

debug ephone moh
debug ephone detail mac-address 0026.99EF.9CAE

Show flash: all
32      496521 Mar 29 2004 16:40:00 music-on-hold.au

Show process memory
276      145964     8975688         16  0.55%  0.52%  0.53%   0 Skinny MOH Serve

Show process cpu
336           0           2          0  0.00%  0.00%  0.00%   0 Skinny MOH Event