Tanner, Amy,

Thank you very much for your explanation.

Sergio.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:34:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] UCCX Skill Groups
From: ar...@ipexpert.com
To: spoli...@hotmail.com; mjbe...@krollontrack.com;
ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

Sorry Sergio, I was not fully clear on that.    Yes you are correct, scenario
will work, granted the agent skills are equal to or above the minimum
competence.  I should have added that.

Thanks,
Amy

---
Amy Ryan – CCIE #24677 (Voice)
Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
Mailto: ar...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
<http://www.ipexpert.com/chat>
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand, Audio
Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco CCIE (R&S,
Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification(s) with training locations
throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and Australia. Be sure to
visit our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities
<http://www.ipexpert.com/communities>  and our public website at
www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>