Matthew,

MTP Dixieland is the hardware reference:

MODEL_DIXIELAND_CFB = 52, // Cisco IOS Conference Bridge (HDV2)
MODEL_DIXIELAND_SW_MTP = 83, // Cisco IOS Media Termination Point (HDV2)
MODEL_DIXIELAND_MTP = 112, // Cisco IOS Media Termination Point (HDV2)

On older equipment:

MODEL_YOKO_CONF_BRIDGE = 51, // Conference Bridge WS-X6608
MODEL_YOKO_MTP = 111, // Media Termination Point Hardware

I had done research on this in the past, I thought they were some kind of
music :)

Bo