Hi, check this topic:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com/msg16572.html

hth

From: wormh...@sch.hu
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:24:30 +0200
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] cannot dial from MVA

Gents,

I have an issue with MVA. MVA collects PIN and I press 1 to dial but it does
not proceed with any call instead the well known prompt sounds: "The call
cannot be completed..." Even if the called number is local and placed in the
<None> partition.

This prompt suggests CSS issue however as Vik advised before I created a
totally new CSS just for RDP but it does not solve the problem.

Service Parameters: Complete Match and RDP+Line CSS.

I have read near all the thread regarding MVA here, but the issue remains. I
attached the vxml debug.

Any suggestion?