  From: Angel Perez
  To: wormh...@sch.hu ; osl osl
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:10 AM
  Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] cannot dial from MVA

  Hi, check this topic:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com/msg16572.html

  hth

  From: wormh...@sch.hu
  To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
  Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:24:30 +0200
  Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] cannot dial from MVA

  Gents,

  I have an issue with MVA. MVA collects PIN and I press 1 to dial but it does
not proceed with any call instead the well known prompt sounds: "The call
cannot be completed..." Even if the called number is local and placed in the
<None> partition.

  This prompt suggests CSS issue however as Vik advised before I created a
totally new CSS just for RDP but it does not solve the problem.

  Service Parameters: Complete Match and RDP+Line CSS.

  I have read near all the thread regarding MVA here, but the issue remains. I
attached the vxml debug.

  Any suggestion?