Hi,

I'm trying to configure CSQ in such way, that incoming calls are always
reouted to the first agent, then to the other (vol 2 lab 10)
I see 2 ways of achieving this:
 * configure CSQ with resource group selection model + resource selection
criteria set to "Linear"
 * configure CSQ with skill based routing, assign appropriate skills to the
agents and choose "Most/Least skilled" selection criteria

However, none of these work. I always  get the same behaviour: circular call
routing (each new call ends up at different agent)
Am I missing something? I even tried restarting the UCCX engine.

UCCX is on a VMWare. I had a nasty bug with it - couldn't configure one
button login. After few hours of fighting with it I on VMWare (didn't
succeed) I configured it in 3 minutes on another UCCX  installation on a
physical server. what a waste of time... It makes me wonder, if this is not
something similar.

best regards
kobel