Quick question.

In the lab, if the HQ site is setup with two sub-interfaces that connect to BR1 and BR2 (i.e. meaning, they're both running off the same interface), how would you configure MLP for one site and FRF.12 for another site?

According to my understanding, MLP will require that "frame-relay traffic-shaping" is enabled on the serial interface. However, this would botch up your FRF.12 configuration on the other sub-interface.

QoS is a weak area for me so I might be missing something obvious in this question. However, it came up so I thought I would ask.

Thanks
--

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru