Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:35:56 -0500
From: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] FRTS and MLP over a Serial with Sub-Interfaces

Quick question.

In the lab, if the HQ site is setup with two sub-interfaces that connect to BR1
and BR2 (i.e. meaning, they're both running off the same interface), how would
you configure MLP for one site and FRF.12 for another site?

According to my understanding, MLP will require that "frame-relay
traffic-shaping" is enabled on the serial interface.  However, this would botch
up your FRF.12 configuration on the other sub-interface.

QoS is a weak  area for me so I might be missing something obvious in this
question.  However, it came up so I thought I would ask.

Thanks

--

Matthew Berry
A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written

Vitals:
GVoice: +1.612.424.5044
Gmail: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
Skype: ciscovoiceguru