Daniel,

If you do not adjust the called number display on the route pattern, the called number display settings on the route list will go into effect. Have you tried to manipulate the called number on the route list?

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru