Hello Guys

Just an idea and please ignore if this is a silly one or let me know if you
have already tested this.

Could you try to have your manipulation done at route pattern level for BR1
and for BR2 add a called party xformation in order to update the phone
display when BR1 is down?  As far as my understanding goes ANI manipulations
at route pattern and (DNIS) called party transformation patterns applied to
egress gateways will also have the cosmetic effect to phones screens.

I will give this a go as soon as I have access to equipment again and will
update

Best Regards
Daniel