Thanks Kobel for your explanation. It does make sense to me that small voice
packets do not grow in size to the point of being fragmented. The only thing
that I'm not too sure is whether or not this would be something that Cisco
would be expecting to see as a valid answer if such a question was asked in
the exam.  I guess I would ask the proctor because the lab exam is usually
far from reality.

Hello Mouhammad
I disagree with your statement "Finally, I know that both LLQ and "ip rsvp
bandwith" values must be identical and calculated as = (N-1) calls at 20
mSec + 1 call at 10 mSec"

Why would you always match those two values?

Are you calculating these with or without layer 2 overhead?

There is an example in the UCM 7 SRND page 3-64 which describes RSVP
calculation examples without taking any layer 2 overhad into account.

There is a note on page 3-64 that states Unified CM does not include SRTP
overhead or the L2 overhead int he RSVP reservation.  and then it says that
the layer 3 IP rsvp bw statement must take into account any SRTP traffic and
the L2 priority queue must also be over-provisioned if SRTP is present.

How do you guys interpret this and what should we do to get those precious
points in the exam??