De : ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] de la part de kobel
[findko...@gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : dimanche 27 juin 2010 17:12
À : Daniel Berlinski
Cc : osl osl
Objet : Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab 5 Volume 2> LLQ sizing and RSVP CAC

Hi,

When calculating bandwidth needed for PQ, I wouldn't take into account the
value used for initial call by RSVP. It's never actually used, it's only a
worst case scenario.

voice packets are small and are never fragmented by FRF.12. that's why
additional 4B in header are not needed.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Daniel Berlinski