"no supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update" doesn't seem to help.

I had an epiphany and figured out a work around to accomplish the
task.  What the PG suggests seems to work fine, but only on an MGCP
gateway.   I had to build an additional dial-peer in my BR1 gw with
destination-pattern 415888.... (forward digits 7).  So, from CUCMs
perspective, it sends the gateway 4158884343.  If I do the
manipulation on the H323 gateway, it works. HQ Phone 2 will basically
send whatever CUCM sends an H323 gateway.

Maybe there is a service param somewhere?

Brian