I don't see how this can be correct, if it is it makes the report meaningless.
You could screw up a few early sections,  fail on 79% and still have most of
the report as 0.  Of course as the score report is subject to NDA we'll never
know.

Still Ohamien keep working on it and you will get there.

Graham