Hi Wafik,

Thanks for your great comments, just a little confuse for the two command"
priority-queue output" and " srr-queue bandwidth shape"
My question is if "regarding that enabling the priority (expedite) queue
will exclude queue 1 from the SRR shaping and sharing." why there is a
example  in the Cisco document showing "priority-queue output " and "srr-queue"
command under the same interface? Does it mean "priority-queue output" need
to work with "srr-queue bandwidth shape" together.

priority-queue output: enable priority queue function
srr-queue bandwidth shape: limit the bandwidth of priority queue.

Please correct me,  if I am wrong. Thanks.

Cheers,

Vincent