Great point Steve.

The archives of this list is in the top 5 most valuable research resources
I'm using for my prep.  I feel sometimes that most people do not even bother
to look at them.  Silly mistake because there are loads of great stuff in
there!

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Steve Denney (stdenney) <stden...@cisco.com