Can you ping the sub from any other location?
Is the server turned on in proctorlabs page?
can you CLI into the PUB and ping the SUB?

From: amr thabt
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:14 AM
To: OSL Group
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] sub is down in pod 20 current-session

Hi all ,
I can't reach the sub of pod 20, (I can for Pub)
I wil be in the session for coming 5 hours
 please advice

I copy below the email from proctorlabs support

**************************************

            from
            to Ryan Barnum <r...@ipexpert.com>

            cc supp...@proctorlabs.com

            date Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 5:06 PM
            subject Re: Afterhours Support
            mailed-by gmail.com

     hide details 5:06 PM (3 minutes ago)

Ryan,
It seems that connectivity issue for the sub , please see log below

"""""""""""""""""""""""""
HQ-RTR#ping 10.10.210.11

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.10.210.11, timeout is 2 seconds:
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)
HQ-RTR#ping 10.10.210.10

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.10.210.10, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 1/2/4 ms
HQ-RTR#