Hi Bernhard,

My understanding is that CUC can sometimes originate calls, which could be
routed back to it.
E.g. voicemail notification for a DN with cfwdall back to CUC would end up
as an endless loop of CUC speaking with itself.

Have a look at options at:
CUC Administration > Telephony Integration > Phone System > Call Loop
Detection by Using DTMF

regards
kobel