From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Mohammad Dewan
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:50 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] maximum sessions 0

hi,
this is my first mail to the group

i have a problem with conference bridge my H/w is cisco2811 12.4.22.T
with a PVDM2-16

nothing configured yet and i got this

Router(config-dspfarm-profile)#maximum sessions ?
  <0-0>  Number of sessions assigned to this profile

my config is:
Router(config-dspfarm-profile)#do sh run

hostname Router
!
boot-start-marker
boot system flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs_li-mz.124-22.T.bin

memory-size iomem 5
no network-clock-participate wic 3
!
ip cef
!
!
no ip domain lookup
!
voice-card 0
 dsp services dspfarm
!
!
!
!
!
controller T1 0/3/0
!
controller T1 0/3/1
!
!
!
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 192.168.1.10 255.255.255.0
 duplex auto
 speed auto
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
 no ip address
 shutdown
 duplex auto
 speed auto
!
interface Serial0/0/0
 no ip address
 shutdown
 clock rate 2000000
!
!
!
!
voice-port 0/2/0
!
voice-port 0/2/1
!
ccm-manager fax protocol cisco
!
mgcp fax t38 ecm
mgcp behavior g729-variants static-pt
!
sccp local FastEthernet0/0
sccp ccm 192.168.1.20 identifier 1 priority 1 version 7.0
sccp
!
sccp ccm group 1
 associate ccm 1 priority 1
 associate profile 1 register GW_CFB
!
dspfarm profile 1 conference
 codec g711ulaw
 codec g711alaw
 codec g729ar8
 codec g729abr8
 codec g729r8
 codec g729br8
 shutdown
!
!
!
!
!
gatekeeper
 shutdown
!
!
line con 0
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
 login
!
scheduler allocate 20000 1000
end

can anyone tell me what is happening with my router
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com