I disagree, no need to learn every debug output of every protocol related to
voice, especially if there are cisco documents  explaining them.
Yes you need to now the basic steps and have a good understanding of what
the protocol does but to learn every error code every potential debug out
put ??

Thanks any way for your comment.

Regards,,
joli-coeur wouter