There is no such document on CCO. For the lab exam, you have to know
beforehand how MGCP, H323 and SIP work.
You dont have to know every possible debug output, but you must know what
message comes after what message and what most messages mean.

For MGCP in particular, the best source is the IP Telephony Troubleshooting
book. The chapter is very extensive though and you have to debug some sample
calls to understand the messages.

Else, you can just skip the troubleshooting tasks if you get any and hope
you configure everything else perfectly to get the points you need.

Cheers,
--
Randall "da ill" Saborio
CCIE Voice Wannabe #10054675811