Has it imported any users yet?  Usually when this doesn't work its either
because the LDAP User Search Base is wrong, which it doesn't warn you about,
or the Cisco DirSync service isn't activated.  Also which it won't warn you
about.  It will just sit there in either case and look like it is trying to
sync.

Past that this link has some outstanding troubleshooting.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080a57c4c.shtml

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Thomas Koch <koch1...@comcast.net> wrote:

>  Team,
>
> Anyone ever do this in an enterprise environment?
>
> I’m doing it in my lab and it seems to be taking forever to do the sysc…..
>
> Comments?
>

> Thomas Koch
> Owner/Consultant
>
> CCDA, CCNA, CCVP