I already sold the 2811.  I still have the cue and nm-hd-2ve.  $500 for all
plus shipping.

duy
ccie #27737 voice

tmobile g2
On Feb 4, 2011 8:09 PM, "Ashwani Ranpise" <aranp...@microtech.net> wrote:
> ccied1ot,
>
> How much do you want for 2811 with AIM-CUE and NM-HD2ve ? I am in North
Carolina.

> Thanks,
> Ashwani
> ________________________________

know. Oh and thanks. Was a long journey and I probably wouldn't have done it
again.

> duy
> ccie #27737 voice
>
> tmobile g2
>
> On Feb 4, 2011 1:48 PM, "khaled Saholy" <khaled_sah...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Thanks cciedot for the information and congratulation for your ccie.
>>
>> I'll check the price of your lab setup and see my budget.
>>
>> Note: The email before the last one was not sent by me , it's duplicated.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> Khaled
>>

>> Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:22:31 -0600
>> Subject: Re: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Need assistance in setting up a Home
Lab
>> From: ccieid...@gmail.com
>> To: khaled_sah...@hotmail.com
>> CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
>>

>> The nm-hd-2ve has 30 channels onboard so no pvdm2 is needed. I used the
2811 because it supports cme 7.x. that is needed as the other routers
doesn't support it.
>> duy
>> ccie #27737 voice
>> tmobile g2
>> On Feb 4, 2011 1:07 PM, "khaled Saholy" <khaled_sah...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>> It seems both modules are the same but NM-HD-2VE with predefined no of
DSP and with NM-HDV2 , expansion is supported.

>>> For Site C , why you chose 2811 and not like 2621xm or 3745 as they are
cheaper?

>>> Anyhow, are all features that should be tested in lab V3 are there in
your lab, I mean didn't you face any kind of limitation during your practic
for the lab?

>>> Khaled
>>>

>>> Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:29:23 -0600
>>> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Need assistance in setting up a Home Lab
>>> From: ccieid...@gmail.com
>>> To: khaled_sah...@hotmail.com
>>> CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
>>>
>>> So does the NM-HD-2VE. It supports the new way of configuring
transcoders and conf-b.

>>> Here was my setup.
>>>
>>> HQ
>>> 2610XM
>>> NM-HDV-24
>>> VWic-1MFT-T1
>>> WIC-1T
>>>
>>> SB
>>> 1760
>>> PVDM-4
>>> VWIC-1MFT-T1
>>> WIC-1T
>>>
>>> SC
>>> 2811
>>> AIM-CUE
>>> VWIC-1MFT-E1
>>> WIC-1T
>>> NM-HD-2VE
>>>

>>> PSTN/WAN
>>> 3640
>>> NM-HD-2VE
>>> VWIC-2MFT-T1
>>> VWIC-1MFT-T1
>>> NM-4T
>>>

>>> 2011/2/4 khaled Saholy <khaled_sah...@hotmail.com>
>>>

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I chose NM-HDV2 because it supports PVDM2 , see this note from Cisco
site:

>>> " PVDM and PVDM2 modules are not interchangeable. Use PVDM modules with
the NM-HDV network module only, and use PVDM2 modules with the NM-HDV2
network module only. "

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/interfaces/nm/hardware/installation/guide/Conntvoi.html

>>> It seems you already got IE number in voice , what's the hardware you
used for lab?

>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> Khaled
>>>

>>> Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:38:46 -0600
>>> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Need assistance in setting up a Home Lab
>>> From: ccieid...@gmail.com
>>> To: khaled_sah...@hotmail.com
>>> CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
>>>

>>> I have some vwics wic-1t aim-cue and 3550 switch, also a nm-hd-2ve. does
the same as nm-hdv2. But has 2 slots.
>>> duy
>>> ccie #27737 voice
>>> tmobile g2

I missed any part.

you know because of budget limitation I thought of other models.