I'm not able to bring up any of my PRIs and I can't come up with a
solution.  I've gone though every guide Cisco has and brought up many PRIs
in production but I'm thinking maybe there is something special for setting
up the PSTN router I'm missing?  No alarms, serial interface is up/up show
isdn is Awaiting Establishment and TEI Assigned.  It never goes to Multiple
Frames.  I tried multiple cables just in case.  As soon as I get back I'm
going to try connecting two branches together to eliminate the PSTN router
but while I had a minute I wanted to go ahead and throw this out there for
assistance.

This is my relevant config.  Show controller for my E1, my two T1s look
exactly the same.

network-clock-participate slot 1
network-clock-participate slot 2

controller E1 1/0
 clock source internal
 pri-group timeslots 1-3,16
 description ** E1 VOICE CONNECTION TO BR2-RTR **
!
controller T1 2/0
 framing esf
 clock source internal
 linecode b8zs
 pri-group timeslots 1-3,23-24
 description ** T1 VOICE CONNECTION TO HQ-RTR **
!
controller T1 2/1
 framing esf
 clock source internal
 linecode b8zs
 pri-group timeslots 1-3,23-24
 description ** T1 VOICE CONNECTION TO BR1-RTR **

interface Serial1/0:15
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 isdn protocol-emulate network
 isdn incoming-voice voice
!
interface Serial2/0:23
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc
 isdn switch-type primary-ni
 isdn protocol-emulate network
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 no cdp enable
!
interface Serial2/1:23
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc
 isdn switch-type primary-ni
 isdn protocol-emulate network
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 no cdp enable

voice-port 1/0:15
 translation-profile incoming block-call-into-BR2
 translation-profile outgoing display-proper-ani-into-BR2
 description ** PRI VOICE TRUNK TO BR2-RTR **
!
voice-port 2/0:23
 translation-profile incoming block-call-into-HQ
 translation-profile outgoing display-proper-ani-into-HQ
 description ** PRI VOICE TRUNK TO HQ-RTR **
!
voice-port 2/1:23
 translation-profile incoming block-call-into-BR1
 translation-profile outgoing display-proper-ani-into-BR1
 description ** PRI VOICE TRUNK TO BR1-RTR **

All three of my controllers are doing this:

PSTN-WAN#   sh controller e1 1/0
E1 1/0 is up.
  Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced
  Cablelength is Unknown
  No alarms detected.
  alarm-trigger is not set
  Version info Firmware: 20100222, FPGA: 13, spm_count = 0
  Framing is CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Internal.
  CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware  is 320.
  Data in current interval (661 seconds elapsed):
     0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
     661 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
     661 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail
Secs

Here is BR2, they all look pretty much the same

network-clock-participate wic 2
network-clock-select 1 E1 0/2/0

controller E1 0/2/0
 pri-group timeslots 1-3,16

interface Serial0/2/0:15
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 isdn bchan-number-order ascending
 no isdn outgoing display-ie

voice-port 0/2/0:15
 translation-profile incoming 4digitDNIS

E1 0/2/0 is up.
  Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced
  No alarms detected.
  alarm-trigger is not set
  Version info Firmware: 20090408, FPGA: 13, spm_count = 0
  Framing is CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line.
  Data in current interval (59 seconds elapsed):
     0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
     59 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
     59 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

Mark L Reed