Because you need to call out to pstn sometimes so it matters.

Set intraregion to g729 as well and hardcode it manually in region to g711 for
calls with the same region.

It is because there's a bug involving request to gatekeeper sending wrong
bandwidth request.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.