Thanks to those that have replied.  It's really about goal setting.
Setting that as a goal will help both my and my families motivation to
study those extra few minutes.  I can have being ready to take it in
July as a goal. But it wouldnt really matter I I made it then or in
August or September. If I know they will hit 30k in July. It will be
easier for me to avoid distractions. Yes it won't really matter in the
long run.

Also the sooner I finish this the sooner I can focus learning 8.5 and
the changes there and forget about gatekeeper. :-)

On Sunday, March 6, 2011, Mark Reed <marklr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When starting my goal was to get my number sub 30000.  But I'm not sure I'm
> going to make it.  The numbers seem to be going faster than I expected.
> Given we just saw someone get a 2871X how long will it be until they hit
> 30000?
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Mark L Reed