Antonio -

     I don't have a link to it, but if you Google "Brad Reese CCIE Count" you
will find the main article and then you will see links to the comments.

     Why - don't believe me? -grin-(kidding)

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder, President & CEO - IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc. & Platinum
Solutions Group, LLC.
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.334.1564
eFax: +1.810.454.0244