*The below two lines are not needed as we are routing it out the voice vlan
and loopback interface.
**
int vlan <voice vlan>
ip pim dense-mode

**I've  just retested this now on a branch with MGCP gateway meaning no dial
peer anywhere. The rest of the configs mentioned by Shrini are good. A first
it didn't work so just went and restarted the IP media streaming app and the
ccm service for good measure!
*