AS you've stated you are using CUE which in normal operations you've
integrated using jtapi CUE integration, i assuem the CUE module is on the
BR2 router. So for SRST create a voip dial-peer using sip protocol and codec
g711ulaw, dtmf sip-notify, to route calls to CUE and set CFB and CFNA, setup
CUE sip settings. For HQ and BR1 to access BR2 setup CFUR