I have gotten cube setup and everything works as planned call goes via the cube
and I have a software mtp for placing calls on hold.

If I dial 5xxx or 1xxx from the cme I am able to compleat the call via the
gatekeeper but when a ccm phone puts them in hold I get dead air, The cme gets
tone for moh. But I am not able to hear anything when I resume the call.

If I place the same ccm call on hold at the cme site and resume it, i am able
to hear the call again.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone