From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Johnny Soong
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:54 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] callmanager datebasse replication issue with
Publisher.

I ran into an issue with the Publisher.  The DB Replication is broken.  It is
showing 3 in the state status.  When i tried to issue the utils dbreplicate
status.  It said the following:"Status cannot be performed when replication is
down on the publisher, or on a cluster with a single active node; aborting
replication status check operation".  I did the utils dbreplic stop on the sub
and then on the pub.  Then i did the utils dbreplic reset 10.10.210.10 on the
Pub.  It didn't help. Replic is still showing 3 on the Pub.  Sub is showing 2
which is fine.  I can't issue utils dbreplic repair because the pub replic is
down.  I rebooted both servers.  It didn't do any good.  Any suggestion?

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.