From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Johnny Soong
Sent: 05 April 2011 19:03
To: krieger.jul...@gmail.com
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] callmanager datebasse replication issue with
Publisher.

i tried to change the extension on the phone.  It did change.  So i know
replication is not working.  I had to revert the configuration on the
Callmanager to make it work.   I don't know if there is a fix.  Publisher
replication is down.  Repair wont work.  Reboot didn't help.  Reset doesn't do
anything in this case.  Since the Replic state is different. If both the Sub
and Pub Rpl state is other than 2 and they are the same, then repair will work.
 Reset will work if you have diferrent repl state. I tried that already.