George,

You did all perfectly. Could be SUB PUB sync issue.

Do follow these steps:

On CUCM PUB - reset CUCM Group and see if the phones reset IMMEDIATELY. If not on CUCM PUB "utils ntp restart" and see utils ntp status whether showing exact time on PUB and SUB both.

Shutdown / Stop PUB and see if all device are registering to SUB as failover, at this point of time try usin Dialed number analyzer.

-Shrini