Hi,

So what do I need to do for dial-by-name?

Thanks,

Randall

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Rogers
Ochieng
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:00 AM
To: mgscip
Cc: ccie
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] B-ACD Not working

param voice-mail is mandatory even if you are not sending the call to
voice mail, you can configure a hunt pilot number or dn number

On 13 April 2011 16:35, mgscip <gpsvoiceexpe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi ,

We tested with B-ACD in CME . whenever we dial the pilot number call
disconnect.

Config

application
service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl
  paramspace english index 1
  param menu-timeout 1
  param dial-by-extension-option 1
  param handoff-string aa
  paramspace english language en
  param max-time-vm-retry 2
  param aa-pilot 7500
  paramspace english location flash:
  param second-greeting-time 1
  param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au
  paramspace english prefix en
  param service-name ACD

service ACD flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl
  paramspace english language en
  paramspace english index 0
  param aa-hunt1 7001
  param aa-hunt2 7002
  param number-of-hunt-grps 4
  param aa-hunt3 7003

Dial-peer

dial-peer voice 7500 voip
service aa
destination-pattern 7500
session target ipv4:192.168.1.100
incoming called-number 7500
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulaw

I have verified that all the audio files uploade in the flash.

MoH working for IP Phones.

When i check show call application session , it tries to establish
session but it end session immediately

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training,
please visit www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message